Aveeno Soothing Reief Diaper Rash Cream 105g
Developed with pediatric dermatologists, this breakthrough diaper rash cream is formulated to help reduce the occurrence, duration and severity of diaper rash. The unique zinc oxide formula starts to work on contact to treat and prevent diaper rash, while providing an effective, protective barrier against further irritation whilenatural ingredients, soothing oat essence and natural willowherb, soothe and calm your baby’s skin. When applied at the first signs of redness, moms saw visible improvement from the first application.
In a consumer study it was shown that
- 88% of moms agreed that it soothed red, irritated skin
- 81% of moms agreed that it reduced severity on first application
- 78% of moms saw visible improvement by the next diaper change
- Over 80% of subjects showed a reduction in visible redness at 24 hours
- 9 out of 10 moms saw a reduction in severity and 8 out of 10 in duration of diaper rash
Clean the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
To further help the healing process from diaper rash, put your baby's diaper on loosely or use a diaper that's a little big to allow for better air circulation. If your baby wears cloth diapers, don't use plastic pants. If you buy disposables, try a different brand to see if that helps.
Final Sale. No Returns.